Online Guides to Citing Print and Electronic Sources
Writing Guides and Style Manuals
- The Chicago manual of style : [the essential guide for writers, editors, and publishers]. Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2003.
- Gibaldi, Joseph MLA style manual and guide to scholarly publishing New York : Modern Language Association of America, 1998.
- Turabian, Kate L. A manual for writers of term papers, theses, and dissertations / Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 1996.
- Barnet, Sylvan A short guide to writing about art / Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Pearson, c2008.
- Corrigan, Timothy. A short guide to writing about film New York : Pearson/Longman, c2007.
- Walker, Janice R The Columbia guide to online style / New York : Columbia University Press, c2006.
- Kliment, Stephen A. Writing for design professionals : a guide to writing successful proposals, letters, brochures, portfolios, reports, presentations, and job applications for architects, engineers, and interior designers / New York : Norton, c2006.
- Lipson, Charles. Doing honest work in college : how to prepare citations, avoid plagiarism, and achieve real academic success / Chicago : University of Chicago Press, c2004.
- Carrier, David Writing about visual art [Cleveland, Ohio?] : School of Visual Arts New York : Allworth Press, c2003.
- Sayre, Henry M. Writing about art: Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Pearson/Prentice Hall, c2006.